THE UNIFYING AND TRANSFORMING VOICE OF THE COOP MOVEMENT.
• Love for Country
- TRANSPORT COOPERATIVE’S TWG VIS-A-VIS PUV MODERNIZATION Representatives from the different transport coops gathered at the Manahan Hall of the PCC headquarters on February 20, 2020 to […]
- The Board of Directors and Officers of the Philippine Cooperative Center (PCC) paid a courtesy call with the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) […]
Be a PCC Member
• Board Resolution – re: membership to PCC and its authorized representative
• Latest Annual Audited Financial Report
• Minimum paid-up capital – Php 125,000
• One time membership fee – Php 5,000
• Endorsement letter from any PCC member federation Copy of CGS
• Business development support and promotion.
• Communication and information support.
• Education, training and technical support
• Direct access and participation in PCC’s Strategic Choices.
• National and international co-operative exposures.
Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions
Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad
Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association Center for Training and Research for Agricultural Banking
ASEAN Cooperative Organization (ACO)
Institute of Cooperatives and Bio-Enterprise Development (ICOPED)
College of Cooperatives
Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Asian Farmers’ Association For Sustainable Rural Development (AFA)
House of Representatives – Committee on Cooperative Development
League of Cooperative Development Officers of the Philippines
Credit Information Corporation (CIC)
National Cooperative Development Council
Credit Information Corporation
National Anti-Poverty Commission
Cooperative Development Authority