THE UNIFYING AND TRANSFORMING VOICE OF THE COOP MOVEMENT.
• Love for Country
- DUTERTE SIGNS LAW MANDATING THE POSITION OF COOPERATIVES DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS We are more empowered and supported than ever before! Senate Majority Leader […]
- ULAT SA KOOPERATIBA Garibaldi O. Leonardo, PCC Chairperson PCC in 2020 This past year has left deep scars not only for the country but for […]
- KABABAIHAN NG KOOPERATIBA SA PANAHON NG PANDEMYA… A virtual forum held last March 8, 2021, in celebration with the Women’s Month We all know how females […]
- DATA DIGITALIZATION OF THE MOVEMENT, WITH THE HELP OF CIBI This is seen as a much needed and very timely process that the cooperative movement […]
- Paving the way for the next generation of cooperators . . . With over 10 million active members and 18,000 operating entities in different parts of […]
Be a PCC Member
• Board Resolution – re: membership to PCC and its authorized representative
• Latest Annual Audited Financial Report
• Minimum paid-up capital – Php 125,000
• One time membership fee – Php 5,000
• Endorsement letter from any PCC member federation Copy of CGS
• Business development support and promotion.
• Communication and information support.
• Education, training and technical support
• Direct access and participation in PCC’s Strategic Choices.
• National and international co-operative exposures.
Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions
Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad
Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association Center for Training and Research for Agricultural Banking
ASEAN Cooperative Organization (ACO)
Institute of Cooperatives and Bio-Enterprise Development (ICOPED)
College of Cooperatives
Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Asian Farmers’ Association For Sustainable Rural Development (AFA)
House of Representatives – Committee on Cooperative Development
League of Cooperative Development Officers of the Philippines
Credit Information Corporation (CIC)
National Cooperative Development Council
Credit Information Corporation
National Anti-Poverty Commission
Cooperative Development Authority