THE UNIFYING AND TRANSFORMING VOICE OF THE COOP MOVEMENT.
• Love for Country
February 07, 2019 : Approval on second reading of House Bill 9051 Strengthening the Cooperative Development Authority (CDA)PCC was part of the TWG that drafted the proposed House Bill 9051 Strengthening and Reorganizing the Cooperative Development Authority. Thanks to all our partylists representatives […]
Be a PCC Member
• Board Resolution – re: membership to PCC and its authorized representative
• Latest Annual Audited Financial Report
• Minimum paid-up capital – Php 125,000
• One time membership fee – Php 5,000
• Endorsement letter from any PCC member federation Copy of CGS
• Business development support and promotion.
• Communication and information support.
• Education, training and technical support
• Direct access and participation in PCC’s Strategic Choices.
• National and international co-operative exposures.
Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions
Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad
Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association Center for Training and Research for Agricultural Banking
ASEAN Cooperative Organization (ACO)
Institute of Cooperatives and Bio-Enterprise Development (ICOPED)
College of Cooperatives
Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Asian Farmers’ Association For Sustainable Rural Development (AFA)
House of Representatives – Committee on Cooperative Development
League of Cooperative Development Officers of the Philippines
Credit Information Corporation (CIC)
National Cooperative Development Council
Credit Information Corporation
National Anti-Poverty Commission
Cooperative Development Authority