THE UNIFYING AND TRANSFORMING VOICE OF THE COOP MOVEMENT.
• Love for Country
- Download the PDF Document Here Food relief operations are among the initiatives of the Philippine Cooperative Center (PCC) in partnership with other cooperatives in the wake […]
SOLDIERS OF COMPASSION, THE COOPERATIVE WAY A compilation of cooperative activities and services in Bayanihan with the Government to defeat COVID-19The different forms of assistance continue non-stop. Whatever these may be, they all represent the movement as true soldiers of compassion who are ready to join […]
- DIGITALIZATION + COOP RESILIENCY = THE NEW NORMAL DIGITALIZATION + COOP RESILIENCY = THE NEW NORMAL Thanks to the existence of online platforms, […]
Be a PCC Member
• Board Resolution – re: membership to PCC and its authorized representative
• Latest Annual Audited Financial Report
• Minimum paid-up capital – Php 125,000
• One time membership fee – Php 5,000
• Endorsement letter from any PCC member federation Copy of CGS
• Business development support and promotion.
• Communication and information support.
• Education, training and technical support
• Direct access and participation in PCC’s Strategic Choices.
• National and international co-operative exposures.
Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions
Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad
Asia-Pacific Rural and Agricultural Credit Association Center for Training and Research for Agricultural Banking
ASEAN Cooperative Organization (ACO)
Institute of Cooperatives and Bio-Enterprise Development (ICOPED)
College of Cooperatives
Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Asian Farmers’ Association For Sustainable Rural Development (AFA)
House of Representatives – Committee on Cooperative Development
League of Cooperative Development Officers of the Philippines
Credit Information Corporation (CIC)
National Cooperative Development Council
Credit Information Corporation
National Anti-Poverty Commission
Cooperative Development Authority